|Jail Officers | Visitation | Phone Cards | Commissary | Bails Bonds | PREA|
VISITS ARE SCHEDULED ACCORDING TO THE HOUSING ASSIGNMENT OF THE INMTAE. ALL VISITS FOR INMATES HOUSED IN GENERAL POPULATION ARE HELD ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE MAXIMUM SECURITY INMATES. SEE THE BELOW SCHEDULE FOR INMATE VISITATIONS. TO INQUIRE ABOUT AN INMATES HOUSING ASSIGNMENT CALL (765)659-6396.
1) Visitation space is limited so on occasion you may be ask to come back at a later time or date according to availability. Availability is handled on a first come/first serve basis.
2) All visitors must be on the inmates approved visitation list. You may contact the jail at (765)659-6396 to inquire about being on an inmate's visitation list.
3) All visitors must report to the Central Control Officer at least ten (10) minutes in advance to the inmate's visitation time. If you are not at least ten (10) minutes early you will not be permitted to visit, no exceptions. All visitors must check in with the Central Control Officer or you will not be permitted to visit.
4) No cell phones, electronic devices of any type, or weapons are permitted in the visitation area.
5) Each inmate is only permitted to have three (3) visitors per weekend. Children/Babies are counted as a visitor. This is determined on a first come/first serve basis.
6) Subjects that are on parole, probation or community corrections are not permitted to visit.
7) Persons under the age of eighteen (18) must be accompanied by an adult.
8) No persons under the age of (18) will be permitted to remain in the lobby during visitations. All persons under the age of eighteen (18) must be supervised by an adult at all times.
9) Any visitor that disrupts the visitation process may be asked to leave. Disruptions include but are not limited to: loud talking or yelling, inappropriate clothing, obscene gestures or profanity, or changing phone assignments during visitation.
10) Jackets, coats, strollers, baby seats or any other items are not allowed in the visitation area. Visitors are responsible for securing their own belongings before entering the visitation area.
11) All visitors are required to successfully pass through a metal detector before entering the visitation area. Any visitor failing to successfully pass through the metal detector will not be permitted to visit. Visitors who have metal surgically embedded in their bodies must have a note from their doctor stating so.
12) Persons violating any of the jail's policies will be asked to leave immediately and may have their future visitation rights revoked.